Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm cool - huh - I'm no fool

Earlier today I was considering learning the lyrics for 69 Boyz "Booty Drop," mainly because I was imagining what it would be like if the song came on in a bar and I impressed everyone in the bar by knowing all the words. 

But then I was told it would only make me cooler by 3-5%. But knowing the Jonas/ Wayan brothers would increase coolness somewhere around 10%. After some consideration, I deemed this to be true. Granted, Total Amount of Coolness (TAC) after these improvements depends on how much I had to start with. So I conducted some science, with beakers and controls and stuff, and my conclusions are depicted in this fancy graph:

Aubrey O'Day of Danity Kane only scoots ahead of Shia because of the ridiculousness factor. Obviously Notorious B.I.G dominates the competition.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

shia wouldn't be evan a leeetle cooler than that? pooooor shia. maybe i can comfort him...warmly...

devin said...

it was all a dream. i used to read word up magazine. salt n pepa and heavy d up in the limousine. hangin pictures on my wall. every saturday rap attack. mr. magic. marley marl. i let my tape rock till my tape popped. smokin weed and bamboo. sippin on private stock. way back when i had the red and black lumberjack. with the hat to match.

i should sleep.