Monday, October 13, 2008

Why I now kind of like Scarlet Johansson


Aside from decidedly not seeing him in Just Friends, Ryan Reynolds really never made much of an impact on my psyche except for the fact that he was once involved with Alanis Morissette. (Oh man, my psyche.) But then he wrote this article for The Huffington Post, "Why I'm Running the New York City Marathon" and now I think he is just so endearing and wonderful. The article is funny and touching and he seems like a good guy you would get a beer with and cuff on the shoulder tenderly. 

In fact, I'm so full of warm and fuzzy feelings that I've changed my mind about Scarlett Johansson. After reading this article I can imagine them making jokes together that are actually funny while making pancakes and whenever Scarlett makes her classic pained face, Ryan can pull a snack out of his pocket and say something hilarious. She even looks pretty adorable in this picture. 

No comments: