Thursday, July 24, 2008

Be Kanye Absolut Ads

I was on the subway Monday afternoon, fervently making eyes at people I thought might write a Missed Connection about me when I realized I was sitting across from this Be Kanye ad. No one else seemed to be taking interest, which seemed odd to me. I love that bald guy, he looks so pervy.

Once you follow the link to bekanyenow.com, Absolut vodka will tell you that these Kanye pills were made from a lab accident involving orange soda (Kel?). I would have thought grape. I won't ruin all the delicious surprises awaiting you on the website, except to say that the "Common Questions" tab really answers none of my questions. 

Such as, what would I do if a guy at a bar approached me and really thought he was Kanye West? Or just drank enough alcohol to pretend he was KW. Or shared any personality traits with Kanye at all. Or wore those glasses. I bet that's happened to some people. But then again, he does have a PHd (Pretty Huge....!).

No comments: