Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another reason to love Mary Kate Olsen


We all hate Spencer and even though it feels like we know him personally, Mary Kate actually does. On Letterman the other night, MK introduced the laughable idea of Spencer playing a team sport.

Spencer responded typically: "I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman. I forgive her though. She's had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."

Whatever Spencer, I can't wait to see The Wackness but I'd still rather see you fall down a manhole. 

And a Note to David Letterman: If I have to hear one more person talk about someone as the "exception" in a morally bankrupt young Hollywood, I am going to have to primal scream. No-underwear jokes are so last summer.

No comments: